THINKING ABOUT BECOMING A CANYONING GUIDE? BEST JOB EVER!!
Canyoning is an activity that is progressively growing in popularity. This is because of the diverse range of activities it offers whilst adventuring your way through a Canyon or Gorge setting. Abseiling, cliff jumping, rock sliding and braving waterfalls are all in the day of a life of a Canyoner.
We may not be hiring new guides at this moment, but we are always on the lookout for new staff who can continue the enthusiasm and fun for our guided tours that we promote at Behana Canyoning. To be a Canyoning guide on Team Behana, we are not only looking for people with technical rope and rigging ability, but also with a love of outdoor adventure and a passion for meeting and interacting with people from all over the world.
We strongly promote local employment and aim to employ guides who have a desire to stay with Behana Canyoning for more than just a few months.
OUR BUSINESS VALUES
- Safety is paramount.
- Creating a diverse and innovative canyoning experience unlike others
- We are very competitive and strive hard to provide our clients with their most valued experience during their trip to Cairns. We are not a factory
- Creating a team environment during our canyoning for guides and clients alike and interacting with our clients on a personal level
- Always finding new and fun challenges through the canyon environment
- Canyoning, Abseiling or Climbing experience
- Bronze medallion or swiftwater rescue qualifications
- First Aid certificate
- Light Rigid Vehicle licence (QLD)
- Public Passenger Driver Authorisation or looking to obtain this
- High Level of Physical fitness
- Patience (Remember, not all our clients are superstar canyoners like you)
- Cert IV in Outdoor Recreation
- Wilderness First Aid certificate
If this sounds like the gig for you, then please forward a CV and cover letter to email@example.com and we look forward to checking it out!