Terms & Conditions
- By booking a canyoning tour you agree to be bound by our “Booking Terms and Conditions” and “Liability Waiver”.
- Minimum age of participation is 8 years old
- Maximum participant weight is 125kgs
- A 24 hour cancellation policy applies. Any cancellations by the customer within 24 hours of the tour will incur a 100% cancellation fee.
- The tour is weather dependent. The tour may be cancelled in conditions of heavy rainfall or extreme weather. If this occurs, bookings can be placed on another date or refunds provided.
- If you are not waiting at your pick-up point at the date and time specified in your booking, then you will forfeit 100% of the total price paid. At the discretion of Behana Canyoning, you may be able to reschedule for another day with an added rescheduling fee.
- A liability waiver form must be completed. Any persons under 18 years of age will need this signed by a parent or legal guardian.
- A medical declaration form must be completed. Any serious medical condition or history may disallow you from participating in the tour. Please see below for a copy of the medical declaration form.
- If participant is found to have no swimming ability or insufficient level of fitness, participant will have to cease the tour and forfeit 100% of total price paid.
- Prices listed on the website supersede all previously advertised prices. Prices valid until 31/3/2018
Download Liability Waiver