The Behana Gorge Canyoning Tour
Behana Gorge has a public walking track but is closed to vehicles. A 3.2 kilometre steep walk will get you to the top of the gorge where the best waterfalls are located. Don’t feel like the walk? Only our tour can drive you all the way to the top.
No prior abseiling experience required. Our qualified and experienced guides provide the utmost professionalism to ensure your safety whilst giving you a dose of crazy, fun adventure.
We pick you up and drop you off from your accomodation in the Cairns City Area. Easy! Only a 45 minute drive from Cairns until we reach Behana Gorge. Once we get to the gorge and soak in the beautiful sights, we’ll instruct each of you on abseiling techniques.
A guide will be with you the entire time to make sure everything is safe. We start at the top of the gorge where all the best waterfalls are located and then we canyon our way down the gorge by abseiling, cliff jumping, sliding, swimming and snorkelling.
Hungry yet? We’ll provide a fresh lunch and why not chill out for a while and enjoy this beautiful area that nature provides us. After this, we’ll head back to Cairns and drop you at your accommodation at approximately 4:00pm.
- Transfers to & from Cairns in an air-conditioned mini-bus
- Safety equipment to wear for the canyoning adventure
- Professional abseil instruction from a certified instructor
- Spectacular views of Behana Gorge waterfalls as we canyon down the gorge
- Delicious fresh lunch with amazing surroundings
- Time to relax after the adventure at an amazing swimming spot
- Digital photos of your tour available for purchase